Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Doing good

It's crazy the difference in good days and bad days with the depression. I feel like yesterday was a bad day. I rolled out of bed just in time to take the kids to school, came home, worked out and then took a nap until 1 pm! Yesterday I also realized that my alarm needed to change. It's a soft, light bell chime. I got so used it to that it would take me 5 to 10 minutes to realize it was going.

This morning I woke up to music instead and I love it. Everytime I snooze my phone a different song comes on. It has helped me so much to getting up easier. 

I donated plasma, which makes me sick, I'm donating 1 more time to try some different settings the employees recommended and if I get sick I'm done! Anyways, I went home and took a nap! After that all productivity went out the window! 

No comments: