Friday, November 4, 2016

Hope

Hope is such a tricky thing...

The other day I got my hopes up that we would be placed with a baby. I even got to hold this little baby boy. He had the best baby smell. I love the baby smell. I knew the chances of adopting him were slim but I still let myself hope.

Needless to say, I drove away empty handed. I didn't expect to be heartbroken. It wasn't necessarily heartbroken we didn't get this baby, but aching for a baby in general. It made me realize just how much I want another baby in our family. The tough part is I don't know if it will ever happen. I just have to remind myself that whatever it's meant to happen will happen. If we are meant to add baby #3 then it will happen when it's supposed to. Until then I just have to be patient and trust in Heavenly Father.

No comments: