Thursday, April 21, 2016

About Me

I post about my depression and healing from abuse all the time, yet I don't write much about me so here ya go...
  • I'm 31
  • I'm a night owl and can stay up until 3 am without even trying. 
  • Been married to Brad for almost 12 years. We met at a Singles Ward (which I swore I would never met my future husband at) almost 12 years ago. We were friends for 2 months before dating and I love that we had "friend" time to get to know each other.
  • Speaking of Friends, our favorite TV show is Friends. We are constantly quoting it and I even joke that we named Emma after it, which we didn't we just liked the name. My kids even quote it, because we quote it so much! This is on my photo collage wall- 
  • If I could only eat 1 thing for the rest of my life it would be McDonald's french fries... and Coke and Reese's! I really do enjoy eating healthy too, but junk food is my favorite! 
  • Before getting married I wanted 7 kids and Brad wanted 2 or 3. We've had 7 foster kids, and have adopted 2 so we both got our way! 
  • I am extremely frugal, but not in a cheapskate kind of way. 
  • I'm addicted to Pinterest! 
  • We have 2 dogs, both Shih Tzu's, Maggie is 10 and Gracie is 2. 
  •  
  • I grew up in Las Vegas. We now live in Cedar City, Ut. 
  • My favorite color is blue and has been for as long as I can remember
  • I hate flowers because they just end up dying. 
  • Weird food I love- dip apples in dill dip! I didn't realize this was not normal until I got married.
  • I studied Graphic Design in high school, but always planned on pursuing a career in photography. I majored in Photography in college and of course I use graphic design every day of my life. 

No comments: