Thursday, July 9, 2020

Out of It Mix

I can't find the cd or my list, but I think they are-

Calling you- Dave Kimball- Stand in the Light
He Is- Kory Kunz
He Will- Hilary Weeks
His Love- John Canaan- Best of EFY
I Do- kory kunz
If Nobody believed in you- Joe Nichols
In his embrace- Katherine Nelson- EFY 2002
Let Him Heal your Heart- John Canann Best of EFY
Love will find you there- John McVey EFY 1998
Love will find you there- Jerico Road- best of efy
Masterpiece - Julie de Azevedo- EFY 1997
Perfect Love- Felicia Sorensen- EFY 1999
Stones in the River- Doug Walker- EFY 1999
We all fall down- Diamond Rio


Lately I've been thinking, If I were to make Hayley an "Out of it Mix" today, what songs would I put on it?
Even When You're Broken- Julie Yardley
Just Let Me Cry- Hilary Weeks-  (maybe not, Hayley is not a crier, she leaves that to me!)
Beautiful Heartbreak- Hilary Weeks
Sometimes He Lets it Rain- Katherine Nelson
No Matter Where You Are- Us the Duo
I Won't Let Go- Rascal Flatts
Let it Hurt- Rascal Flatts
Stand By You- Rachel Platten
Try- Pink

No comments: