Friday, August 29, 2014

Thoughts

I have this horrible habit of scrolling through Facebook before going to bed. Tonight I happened to see a post by Hilary Weeks. I set my phone down, laid down and tried to sleep.

Thinking about Hilary Weeks made me thing about Hayley and I’s “Out of it Mix”, a cd I made for us around 11 years ago.

Then it dawned on me that the cd was a form of a comfort kit that I later learned about with James.

Then it made me think about the Stop Method I did with Joy.

Then I thought about the differences with a comfort kit and the Stop method.

All these thoughts reminded me about discussions I had with Joy and she explained that you can only have one thought going through your mind at one. Sometimes it feels like so many because the different thoughts are just moving so fast.

And once I starting thinking about stuff like this I can NOT go to sleep until I write it all down...

PS, while google searching "Comfort Kit" I came across this article with some great ideas for what you can do/ put in one! (check it out here)

If you haven't read my post on mine, you can find it (here)

Now that I have all my random thought typed up, maybe now I can sleep?

No comments: