Monday, November 2, 2015

Nausea

A few weeks ago it was mid-morning and I realized I was nauseous/ queasy. I blew it off as nothing. It happens every once in awhile. The next day, around the same time of day I was nauseous again. This went on for a few days and I started wondering what was causing it. Lack of eating, nope. One of the vitamins I'm taking, nope. After trying to see if any of those things would help and they didn't I just gave up on trying to figure out why.

It was 2 days ago that I realized that my deep depression was being triggered by my mom's death. Since then I have noticed that I am also feeling a lot of anxiety about it. The anxiety has been making me nauseous! I thought that realizing the date of her death was bringing on the anxiety. Today I realized that the depression and the nausea started around the same time!

No comments: